This product has been specifically designed for those who eat pasta, bread and other carbohydrate-rich foods.
* Unlike most other carb blocking productions that must be taken 20-30 minutes before meals, Maximum Strength 3-in-1 Carb Blocker uses fast-release liquid soft gels that may be taken with meals.
* It works fast in three ways:
* Neutralize Starch Enzymes: White Kidney Bean is an all-natural, non-stimulant ingredient that neutralizes the negative effects of carbohydrates by inhibiting galore of the amylase, the enzyme responsible for digesting starch.* This powerful plant extract works to decrease the number of starch-carbohydrate calories digested by the body.*
* Enhance Digestion: Lipase and Protease are necessary enzymes responsible for breaking down fats and proteins. These enzymes are included in this formula to optimize the digestion of foods.
* Promote Healthy Metabolism: Chromium Picolinate plus a concentrated extract of Cinnamon help to promote healthful metamorphosis of carbohydrates, fats and proteins in the body
- Size: 75 Liquid Soft Gels
- Color: Default
- Brand: Irwin Naturals
- Ingredients: Chromium (125 mcg, 104%), Fish Oil (1165 mg), mutual bean white Kidney Bean extract (1000 mg), Cinnamon Extract (100 mg), Lipase (20 mg), Protease (20 mg), bioperine complex (6 mg)
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 3.00″ h x 3.00″ w x 5.00″ l, .70 pounds
- 75 Softgels
- Serving Size: 2 softgels
- 37 Servings Per Container
Actual product packaging and materials may comprise more and dissimilar data than what is shown on our website. We commend that you do not rely solely on the info staged and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
22 of 22 people found the following review helpful.
Seems like it works
By Kevin Ho
I started using this after watching Dr.Oz Show and found out that White Kidney Beans can block carb absorption which is what I am looking for. Exercising is important but limiting carb is very tough for me.
I pop 2 of these pills during my meal when I eat pasta, rice, or anything with starch. I’ve noticed that when you take these in conjunction with starches, it tends to cause me to feel bloated. I guess it maybe causing the starches to clump up instead of being absorbed.
The bad part about this is that it does cause constipation as I normally hit the bathroom everyday in the afternoon and taking these made it difficult to exit stool. When I do exit stool, it feels heavy and thicker than normal, I guess this is the by product of having carbs clump up instead of being absorbed.
26 of 28 people found the following review helpful.
Another Tool In The Kit – Recommended
By C. F. Hill
Being a Type II diabetic, I have to be careful to watch the number of carbs in every meal but sometimes it is difficult when eating out at a restaurant or friend’s house. These “Carb Blocker” pills do make a measurable impact on my blood sugar levels (as measured with my blood glucose testing meter) if I take them before a carb heavy meal, so I know that they work to limitslow carb absorption. After some experimenting, it is difficult say just how much they help and it seems to vary by the type of carb (i.e. good on breads, not too much help on rice).
The recommended dose is two of these gel caps with your meal, but these are huge so most people will likely want to take them one at a time.
I liked these enough to order another bottle but, as another reviewer pointed out, I don’t have a lot of confidence that using these without a proper diet and exercise program will make much of a difference in weight control.
15 of 15 people found the following review helpful.
Works for me
No constipation problems, no excessive bathroom visits, no cramps, no problems. I take only one with my meal when I eat bread, pasta, crakers, ice cream, etc. This is usually my dinner. I haven’t had to take 2. Perhaps TMI but if you’re thinking of purchasing these pills the more infor you have the better. I have remained regular and make a visit to powder my nose once in the morning and once before bed. I have had no reason to try taking 2 pills with meals as I do not eat a lot of carbs. After having tried Atkins I have maintained the breakfasts I had during the diet but just changed dinners and taking one pill seems to have sufficed at keeping my intake of carbs at a minium. I recommend them with the suggestion that you don’t take them as prescribed but instead work your way into it by taking one with carby meals and increasing to the prescribed directions if you think you need it based on your carb consumption. All the best
See all 37 customer reviews…