Olay Regenerist Anti Aging Eye Roller
Regenerist offers advanced, aspect correcting anti aging skin care merchandise that support revitalize skin’s aspect without drastic measures.
Immediately reduce eye puffiness* with the Olay Regenerist Anti Aging Eye Roller, a product that features three precision micro–rollers that gently massage in a concentrated, hydrating anti aging formula to without any delay diminish the look of fine lines and wrinkles. Help banish puffiness and soften the look of fine lines and wrinkles for without any delay brighter, younger–looking skin around the eyes.
*Massage helps reduce excess under–eye fluid.
Add it to your skin care procedure to help:
- Diminish the look of fine lines and wrinkles with a hydrating treatment
- Regenerate skin’s appearance
- Brighten skin, reduce puffiness and diminish the look of fine lines and wrinkles
- Soften and smooth the delicate skin around the eyes
Dermatologically Tested. Non–Comedogenic (Won’t Clog Pores).
Click pen a few times to commence product flow. Massage rollers under the eyes for 30 seconds, focusing on fine lines, wrinkles and areas of puffiness.
Water, glycerin, isopropyl isostearate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, c12–15 alkyl benzoate, squalane, peg–100 stearate, cyclopentasiloxane, glyceryl stearate, tocopheryl acetate, caffeine, cetyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, dimethicone, polysorbate 80, palmitoyl pentapeptide–4, sodium ascorbyl phosphate, carbomer, acrylates/c10–30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, aminomethyl propanol, benzyl alcohol, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben.
The Regenerist Anti-Aging Eye Roller features precision micro-rollers that gently message in a concentrated, hydrating anti-aging treatment to not only aid reduce eye puffiness, but likewise revitalize skin’s aspect to diminish fine lines and wrinkles. The results? Younger-looking skin without drastic measures. Instantly the aspect of fine lines and wrinkles is softened and skin’s aspect will be beautifully regenerated. Results not equivalent to cosmetic procedures. This formula is Dermatologically Tested and Non-Comedogenic (Won’t Clog Pores). Create the perfective skin care solution for you with the Regenerist line of progressed anti-aging products.
- Amazon Sales Rank: #3264 in Beauty
- Size: 0.2 oz
- Brand: Olay
- Model: PROCTER389932
- Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Isopropyl Isostearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Squalane, PEG-100 Stearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glyceryl Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caffeine, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Polysorbate 80, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Carbomer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben.
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 4.00″ h x 5.00″ w x 6.00″ l, .10 pounds
- DAILY TREATMENT, regeneration + diminished eye puffiness, lines and wrinkles
- Regenerist Eye Anti-Aging Roller features precision micro-rollers that gently massage in a concentrated, hydrating anti-aging treatment to not only support reduce eye puffiness, but also revitalize skin’s aspect to diminish fine lines and wrinkles.
- Immediately reduce under-eye puffiness* *massage reduces excess under-eye fluid
- For the following skin types: Dry, Normal, Oily, Combination/Oily
- Helps with these face concerns: Fine Lines/Wrinkles, Loss of Firmness/Elasticity, Dark Eye Circles, Uneven skin color/tone, Uneven texture, Dry/Flaky Skin
41 of 43 people found the following review helpful.
Barely Noticeable Results
By Phyllis Staff
Who knew? All my life, I’ve been warned never, ever to touch the skin under my eyes. So all undereye treatments have been applied by gently patting them in with my little finger. Now come a roller that smoothes an undereye lotion on without stretching the skin at all. That’s the best part.
This little roller or the lotion it applies does make under-eyes slightly smoother and younger looking. However, although results may be more noticeable after a week or more of daily use, my results (comparing a treated undereye to an untreated one) were only barely noticeable. I really don’t expect much improvement over time because Olay touts “instant” results.
Before purchasing this product, be sure to read the List of Ingredients and the Product Description prominently displayed on Amazon’s sales page. You’ll find a typical list of chemical ingredients with the addition of squalane, a relatively new entry in the cosmetic anti-aging field.
There’s also a notice that your results will not equal those of cosmetic procedures – they won’t. This is a minor fix and not major magic.
Finally, apply with care. As one reviewer has noted, the rollers tend to spread the lotion unevenly, and you don’t want to get any lotion in your eyes. However, with care, you need not experience any stinging.
This is a product you’ll want to try for yourself. It does work, although results can be a mixed bag from another reviewer’s “fabulous” to my own “barely noticeable.”
37 of 41 people found the following review helpful.
Look carefully. Can you guess which eye got the Regenerist?
By Flush Barrett-Browning
I really wanted the Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Eye Roller to work. So to test it, I used it on my right eye for two weeks, and left the poor left eye naked and getting older and baggier by the minute. And I really can’t see any difference.
Olay makes four major claims: 1)”Daily treatment, regeneration + diminished eye puffiness, lines and wrinkles” – Perhaps there’s a little lessening of puffiness.
2) “For the following skin types: Dry, Normal, Oily, Combination/Oily” – I have dry skin and I can’t see that the product affected the skin moisture at all.
3) “Helps with these concerns: Fine Lines/Wrinkles, Loss of Firmness/Elasticity, Dark Eye Circles, Uneven skin color/tone, Uneven texture, Dry/Flaky Skin.” – My best friend is still my cover stick. It did nothing for my dark circles, provided no additional moisture that I can detect, and the sags and bags are still there staring out at me.
4) “Regenerist Eye Anti-Aging Roller features precision micro-rollers that gently massage in a concentrated, hydrating anti-aging treatment to not only help reduce eye puffiness, but also regenerate skin’s appearance to diminish fine lines and wrinkles.” – Be sure there’s enough liquid on the rollers before you massage, otherwise you’re stretching that fragile skin.
I may be the wrong age for this product; perhaps it’s meant for younger women with few wrinkles, no sags, and no dark circles. Cause this ol’ girl looks just as old as ever.
25 of 29 people found the following review helpful.
The Eyes Have It!
This is a fun little cosmetic product and while it might seem gimmicky, it’s the gimmick that makes it work. I have been using it for weeks now and while I’d be hard pressed to say that it has done much; if a gun was put to my head I would have to say it has made a small difference.
If nothing else, it feels good to put on. One click on the base releases the lotion into the top where the 3 metal rollers apply it to the skin. In the morning, the cool metal is soothing lightly rubbed under my night-puffy eyes. It probably actually works to increase blood flow to the area and remove excess puffiness. The lotion feels good and has caused no irritation to either my skin or eyes.
You might think the price tag is a tad high for .2 ounces of lotion, but a little goes a long way around the eyes and I expect this to last a while. Eye creams are notoriously expensive. When it runs out I’m not sure I will get more (budgetary reasons) but I’ll keep the roller and used it to apply some other under eye creams I already own. My wife and I have used Olay’s Regenerist line for some time and we’ve been very happy with the quality of the products.
As an aside, I also like to use the rollers on other parts of my face. While small, it works well on my forehead, especially between the eyebrows; almost like a mini, moisturizing massage. If the price doesn’t scare you off and you like to take care of your skin, I can recommend this product without reservation.
Jan. 21, 2010 Update: I just wanted to update this. I’ve had and been using the Eye Roller for several months now and it still hasn’t run out. I’m enjoying it as much as when I first got it. My eyes aren’t any younger but they haven’t aged either, not that I can see. It is a good value.
See all 123 customer reviews…