The bettered next generation of PUR faucet mounts is at your service. With a one-year warranty, high-quality construction, 1-click installation, and easy push-button removal, there’s never been an more comfortable or more dependable way to get PUR water. Each PUR MineralClear™ filter gives you 100 gallons of clean, healthy, great-tasting water.
- Amazon Sales Rank: #1338 in Home Improvement
- Color: Chrome
- Brand: PUR
- Model: FM-9400
- Released on: 2005-10-01
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 5.00″ h x 5.00″ w x 4.00″ l,
- Our ULTIMATE in FILTRATION and a CRISP, REFRESHING TASTE
- Easy One-Click Installation
- Built-in Electronic Filter Life Indicator keeps track of your filter life
- Conveniently provides up to 100 gallons (two to three months) of healthful clean water
- Enjoy filtered or unfiltered water at the flip of a switch
521 of 538 people found the following review helpful.
Water Quality better than Hardware Quality
By M. Bailey
Watch Video Here: http://www.amazon.com/review/R3JLXQJN3W88V9 Video of the PUR 3-stage Faucet Mount Filter. Good water, bad hardware. We’ve owned 4 Faucet Mount filters. All of them leaked uncontrollably after 4-5 weeks. The filter outlasts the faucet mount in most cases.
110 of 113 people found the following review helpful.
No stars…..horrible product
By J. Cossio
I have owned PUR faucets for over two years now and the story with all of them is the same: the collar that connects to the faucet broke on each of the 4 mounts I owned including this same model. At first I figured it may simply be a defective model but now I am convinced PUR makes substandard products. I love the filtered water that come out of it, I just hate the fact that they break so easily. Here’s my tip to PUR: PAY YOUR MECHANICAL ENGINEERS BETTER. Now I am left with a few expensive 3 stage filters and I have no choice but to buy another one of these crappy things. Fool me once shame on PUR, fool me 5 times…I must be an idiot.
223 of 236 people found the following review helpful.
Works fine for me
By Daniel Lloyd
I purchased this filter about a year ago, and it works just fine.
- Saves money over buying bottled water
- Convenient: don’t have to lug bottled water into the house, and don’t have to throw out the empty containers
- Decent looking: nice shiny chrome finish
- Filters last for many months, and are easy to replace (just buy online).
- Filtered water pours out more slowly than unfiltered water. There is a switch to select filtered or unfiltered water. Unfiltered water will pour out as normal, but filtered water will pour out more slowly. To be exact, I just checked mine, and it pours at a rate of 1 fluid oz./sec. This will feel really slow at first, but since you probably do a lot of multitasking in the kitchen, you quickly get used to filling a container with water while you do something else for a few seconds.
- You are attaching a big thing on the end of your faucet: this reduces the clearance between your faucet and the bottom of the sink and may obstruct other sink activities that you currently take for granted. For me, this made it more difficult to clean or fill with water a tall pot that I like to use.
Hope this helps
See all 445 customer reviews…