Now in soft peach, Depend for Women Underwear is particularly made to fit the shape of a woman. It features comfortable oval-cut leg openings and shelter where you need it most. Soft, quiet, and breathable, they’re easy to use — just pull them on and off.
Style and Protection Just for You
Superior shelter in a classic women’s style brief.
Depend Super Absorbent Female Underwear, Large, 16-Count Packages (Pack of 4)
- Amazon Sales Rank: #2117 in Health and Beauty
- Size: Large
- Brand: Depend
- Model: 19761
- Released on: 2009-01-21
- Number of items: 4
- Dimensions: 2.55 pounds
- Superior shelter in a classic women’s style brief
- Maximum absorbency captures and locks in odor
- Underwear-like waistband soft and comfortable versus the skin
- Protection while active with all-around leg elastics
- Made in the USA from domestic and imported materials
17 of 17 people found the following review helpful.
“Work In Process” Diapers means DEFECTS
By V. M.
July 1 2011
I have been purchasing the Depend Maximum/Super Absorbency Plus Pull-Up Diapers for my mother for the last 3 years. I usually purchase the 18, 26/28 or 20 count packages in the “GREEN and MAGENTA” plastic package. However, I thought I was getting a good deal by purchasing the 16 count packages that came 4 packs to a box so I bought 3 cases.
When the Depends arrived, the 16-count, 4-packs were in brown cardboard boxes with BOLD TYPE on all sides of the box that read “WORK IN PROCESS”. The 16-count packages were NOT in the customary GREEN and Magenta plastic bags, but rather in PLAIN WHITE/Generic and unmarked bags with NO LABELING whatsoever.
We are FINALLY on the last case of diapers and this is what we have discovered with each and every pair of WORK IN PROCESS diapers:
1) The Center Strip that you line up the Depend Boost Insert with is either too far forward or too far back and placing the boost pad in the wrong spot can add to leakage.
2) The Center Strip on all the diapers is off to the far right edge of the diaper, leaving less coverage on the middle and left side of the diaper.
3) The padding in the diaper is not uniformly thick; to the extent that on many pairs, there are marble-size chunks of padding missing and you can see through from the inside to the back side of the diaper.
4) The sizes (all supposedly LARGE) are not consistent either. Some are tight-fitting, some just right, others downright baggy. Some have a snug left-leg opening with a too-large right-leg opening.
I contacted the manufacturer, Kimberly Clark, who told me that when the machine that “lines-up” the center strip in the padded section of the diaper is “off-center or off-mark” or there are defects in the padding or other defects in the diapers, they will package the the defective merchandise in bulk/white, unlabeled packaging, mark the cases as “Work In Process” and sell them to 3rd party wholesalers for resale.
I did not contact the seller as this was the fault of the manufacturer for foisting it’s rejects on an unsuspecting public.
The Seller shipped the product in a timely manner and I would have no problem ordering some other product from them in the future. I will, however, be very careful in ordering BULK items from anyone in the future.
If I were you, I would only order single-item Depend products (except for Depend BOOST inserts, which appear to be fine).
Depend for Women Underwear, [Large], Maximum Absorbency, 16-Count Packages (Pack of 4)
16 of 17 people found the following review helpful.
Good Deal … but
This was purchased through Subsccribe and Save and the end cost was considerably better than all other stores including Target. The “… but” is that S&S tried to send my next shipment describing it as “Super Plus” but in fact it was “Super” (in their written text and product picture). Switching products on an automatic recurring purchase is absolutely inappropriate. One star for the dishonesty, 5 stars for the product and price. This has happened on other S&S “deals” and I’ve left the program.
9 of 9 people found the following review helpful.
SAME PRODUCT – MORE CONVENIENT & CHEAPER
My daughter had an injury at 6 which led to a brain tumor at 9. She has a variety of issues which a young lady should not have to deal with. This service keeps her in product, is less expensive since there is no financial assistance for these products & we don’t have to haul the large boxes from the store. The system is working well for us! A mom
See all 37 customer reviews…