The prostate is a gland of the male generative system. It is not found in women. Its essential function is the production of seminal fluid, and it also stimulates orgasm in males. The prostate gland may be affected by disease, including infectious inflammation or prostatitis, and prostate cancer, the second most deadly cancer amidst American males. Many persons commend milking the prostate steadily as a preventative treatment versus prostate cancer and prostatitis.
Prostate milking is also referred to as prostate massage. It is a somewhat simple routine and you may do it yourself if you want to. Here are the steps to take in milking the prostate on your own:
1. Perform urination or a bowel motion in order to maximize the relaxation of the area.
2. Make sure that your fingernails are trimmed and have no jagged edges jutting out.
3. Clean your body and your hands thoroughly. Then put on a sterile latex glove on your hand. Dab a little water-based lubricant on your fingers.
4. Carefully insert your finger or fingers into your anus. Move them gradually upwards and to the back, along the area of the rectum towards the front of your body. Your fingers ought to be moving in roughly the direction of your navel.
5. You will feel the prostate gland, which is like a small, round bulb when it comes to the size of a big walnut. Gently massage it with a light waving motion along it is sides, taking care not to press hard on the central area, where the sensible nerves are located. Avoid touching the prostate gland with your fingernails.
6. You may experience a disconcerting sensation that makes you feel like going to the bathroom though you do not have to. Try not to let it affect you, and carry on with the procedure.
7. After a few minutes, the prostate gland may be stimulated sufficient for ejaculation to occur. You are likewise likely to experience sexual pleasure or orgasm. However, the procedure does not always with great success fetch in regards to ejaculation.
Prostate milking when applied as a preventative treatment may carry a few risks. It is a technique that is not commended for men who have a impairment of normal physiological function of the prostate or acute prostatitis, an acute inflammation of the glandular tissue. The problem in such cases is that the act of milking the prostate may cause the infection to disseminate to other areas of the body.
- Amazon Sales Rank: #3388020 in Books
- Published on: 2007-01
- Original language: English
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: .49″ h x 6.33″ w x 9.03″ l, .83 pounds
- Binding: Library Binding
- 112 pages
ReviewsSee all customer reviews…